Ryan climbing and Minniehaha it was perfect weather


Yeah! I finally have a blog thanks to Jocelyn wanting to have more friends on her blog! Ryan and I are finally getting settled in and enjoying Spokan. Ryan loves his job and I am enjoying my internship. Even though it has been crazy we have taken some time out to see some of the sights.
This is us at Grand Coolee Dam. Taking this small trips helps us pass some of the time that we are used to spending with our family back in Logan.

We are starting to enjoy Spokan, but still miss our family back in Logan. We miss all of them, but the ones we miss most are...
Jaden and Mase!!! Mike was just used as a prop, we really don't miss him most! This video happened one morning when I left our patio door open to air out our apartment. Ryan woke up we had a bird in our apartment. Whoops!
5 comments:
Yeah you have a blog! Have fun with it! It is pretty fun and easy when you get going! Call me if you have questions!
Looks good. I really like the new pictures. I need to add some more of Mase swiming in the pool at Missy's. Watch for those in the next couple of days.
How in the crap did you get the bird out! We have new pics.
I love the birdie picture! Keep your doors closed!
Post a Comment